To enhance the learning environment of Naresuan University to correspond well with the upcoming ASEAN Community 2015 and build the English capacity of its in-house students, 3 scholarships are offered to each of the 9 ASEAN countries and Bhutan. This is deemed to not only strengthen cooperation with neighboring countries but de-velop diversity in the learning experiences of the Naresuan University community where international students will play active roles in exchanging culture by mingling with Thai students. A successful candidate, screened by the Inter¬national Development Committee, is entitled to receive an international airfare ticket, domestic airfare ticket, health insurance, on-campus accommodation, visa fee, monthly stipend, and study material allowance.
1. One page CV affixed with your recent photo. You must indicate in the CV whether you would like to apply for a scholarship or not.
2. Statement of purpose, which includes field and level of study that you would like to apply for.
3. English proficiency score (if any).
4. Complete transcript of records (if you apply for Ph.D. study, records of master and bachelor's degrees must be submitted).
5. A copy of your passport (if any).
6. Letters of recommendation (at least 1 referee).
Please direct these supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Each year, Naresuan University offers scholorships to the embassies of 9 ASEAN countries plus Bhutan and Nepal; our partnered universities are also noti¬fied about this opportunity. Prospective students should pay attention to these important dates:
- Circulation of scholarships to embassies and partnered universities: May
- Deadline of scholarship ap¬plication: mid June
- Announcement of selected candidates: the end of June
- Communication between the university and candidates regarding travel arrangement and non-immigrant type ED visa preparation: early July
- Arrival of students: mid July
- A complimentary Thai lan¬guage course: third week of July to second week of August
- An orientation for international scholarship students and commence¬ment of the first semester: third week of August